- rear-mounted scarifier with up/down movement
- Genuine chain links (not rubber treads)
- fully functional loading arm
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Cat® tracked loaders are true power tools and cope with working even under very adverse weather and ground conditions. The 192 HP tracked loader frequently works in conjunction with heavy construction lorries and primarily loads heavy-duty dumpers. These loading vehicles have tracks for working safely in difficult terrain with soft subsoil as well as a front shovel familiar from wheeled tractors. It is used in mines, difficult road construction sites, especially where huge work lifting power is demanded as well as major construction sites in the mountains such as tunnel and bridge work. BRUDER has developed such a model based on the style of the great Cat®. As usual, the BRUDER tracked loader is distinguished by many realistic details such as the real link track, a driver's cabin with doors that can be opened, as well as through the really easy one-handed operation of the loading shovel.